Product Engineer Electrical - Dearborn, MI
- Lead electric vehicle feature development into our next generation apps and into new geographical markets
- Work with strategic teams to migrate features to new vehicle programs.
- Resolve any open design questions during development process
- Work closely with component owners to write product requirement and functional specifications.
- Define end to end architecture and specifications from vehicle to cloud to app. Ensure compatibility within eco-system, consider impacts on existing platform components and other features.
- Work with Verification teams, Plants & Customers to Triage/ Root Cause / Resolve Issues
- Maintain open requirements issue list, review, track and report on progress
- Issue change requests when necessary, champion CR’s through the process and ensure all impacted documents are updated upon approval of CRs Work in a collaborative team environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads Be a self-learner of newer concepts and application development best practices and trends.
- Interface with many teams cross-functionally, and operate globally with other countries and across time-zones
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with support personnel, application development personnel, partners and management.
Project Management Skills Electrification or Telematics experience
2+ years of experience with systems engineering fundamentals and quality / reliability methods including FMEAs, DVP&Rs
BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Engineer Electrical
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349646
Posted Date: 12/11/2018