Accounts Payable/ Accountant - Andover, MA
Position : Accounts Payable/ Accountant
Location : Andover MA
Duration : 1 year contract with possible extension.
Rate : $25 - $30/ hr on W2
Individual needs to be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and reorganize priorities as needed, strong communicator with the ability to communicate to multiple levels within organization, also possesses the ability to communicate effectively internationally.
Individual must possess full-cycle Accounts Payable knowledge and the ability to identify process improvements/inefficiencies.
Individual must have a strong understanding of Month/Year End processes, Sox, Compliance, and Audit.
Individual must possess the ability to work in a small team environment.
Individual should have a strong Accounts Payable manufacturing background and/or experience with an inventory based company.
An individual with experience working for a Public company and the requirements/challenges a Public company presents.
Any experience working with a company in the Healthcare Professional space is not required, but helpful.
Individual should possess strong applications skills such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, along with ERP applications preferably SAP.
Other areas of interest which would be helpful but not required are: general accounting, treasury, and tax.
• High Volume (500+ invoices weekly) processing in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Understanding of Full Cycle Accounts Payable process(Vendor Creation to Payment Processing)
• Multiple years of Accounts Payable experience
• Shared Service Environment
• Multiple ERPs (SAP preferred)
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, & Outlook
• Understanding of Month End/Year End Requirements (Close, Accruals, Data Entry)
• SOX compliance
• Communicate effectively with multiple levels of organization
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounts Payable/ Accountant
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349658
Posted Date: 12/11/2018