Technical Project Manager - Littleton, CO
Ideal candidate will hold PMP certification, must be local to area and have telecommunications experience and be readily available !!
Responsible for planning, developing, executing and managing all aspects of various projects or project tasks to address problems of a moderately complex to complex nature. Provides leadership and direction on all assigned projects or project tasks, ensures follow through from beginning to end; ensures overall progress of assigned project from inception to implementation.
Responsible for planning and managing resources, identify analytical requirements, drives development projects, executive level performance reporting, problem identification, etc. Interprets requirements, identifies and communicates project scope and ensures program milestones and objectives are met. Supports training, communications, and change management within the organization. Establishes the appropriate project/team structure, reporting and metrics to measure and monitor performance against plan. Provides ad hoc support to teams or management by collecting, analyzing data and reporting results and develops actionable recommendations. Participates in project meetings involving customers, partners, and cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and/or 4 or more years of telecommunications, engineering, or technical project management experience.
• Must be proficient with program, project, and quality management methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to perform simple to moderate process and analytical analysis.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong working knowledge of MS Project, SureTrak or equivalent project management software.
Preferred formal project management training through an accredited project management education provider. Preferred certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI) or a similar certification.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349666
Posted Date: 12/11/2018