BUSINESS ANALYST - Charlotte, NC
You will be tasked with:
• Conduct weekly meetings with our organization to ensure that all of the required activities are covered on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for setting up meetings to discuss and document our updates on a weekly basis. This involves pulling together groups from many different areas (DBAs, middleware, dev teams, etc) and ensuring we thoroughly document and agree on the steps needed for a successful resolution.
• Make weekly updates in the respective tools (iTracker, AMCT, SD Elements, SDLC Tracker, etc)
• Ensuring all necessary artifacts and processes are followed to gain approval to fixes to Production. Namely ensuring Change Control is submitted through a tool called Pac2000.
• Drive process of decommissioning old servers
• Bi-annual certification of our applications - this includes reviewing in detail all aspects of our application such as server info, database info, integration points, etc and sending corrections to appropriate team.
• Disaster Recovery Planning - working with application owners on BCP failover events (testing of our disaster recovery servers) as well as complete monthly tasks related to this process
• Strong preference for college degree in some form of technology (computer science, information systems, etc)
• Proven attention to detail
• Ability to quickly learn complex processes and procedures
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Confident and comfortable working with various levels of technology (individual contributors to potentially senior management)
• Someone who is willing to dig in and learn these processes with little guidance
• Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and has ability to drive efforts through to conclusion
• Must be able to work on Advantage W2
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349711
Posted Date: 12/11/2018