Enterprise Architect - , VA
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an Enterprise Architect for the Alexandria, VA location. This is a contract to Hire opportunity. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Enterprise Architect
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Contract to Hire Job opportunity
- Possible In- Person
- THIS IS A Remote Opportunity
Responsible for the design and implementation of information systems to support the customers enterprise infrastructure and platform. Ensure all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements. Provide oversite for the Network and Systems Operation and Maintenance team.
Candidate will be able to work remote but must be able to be on the customers site when necessary or directed.
The prospective candidate must minimally possess in-depth knowledge and can support the following.
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direct and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues.
- Strong hands on experience of Networking, this includes but not limited to TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing Protocols (OSPF and BGP), WAN Links, MPLS, Security, WLAN, DMVPN and VOIP.
- Strong hands on experience with VMWare, ESXi, Windows and SCCM
- Experience in working with Wireless LAN Experience in working with NAC and VPN policies devices, PulseSecure VPN, GreatBay Profiler
- Experience with Cisco Spine and Leaf Architecture a plus
- Assist O&M teams by providing advance technical support on incident and problems
- Provide Proactive recommendations for service optimization and enhancements
- Provide technical thought leadership for IT needs
- Actively Involved in strategy planning.
- Sales Engineer background a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in an IT environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must Be Clearable and/or Hold an Active Clearance
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: , VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349775
Posted Date: 12/12/2018