Infrastructure Technical Lead (Data Center) - Elk Grove, IL
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Duration: 8-12 month contract
Requirements: Background Check & Drug Test
Infrastructure Solutions Engineers needed to lead large scale data center project. You will be tasked with working with the client to migrate an existing underground Data Center to an above ground Data Center.
The qualified candidate has a background in Solutions Architecture/Design but also be hands on in driving a large Data Center transformation project.
Need diverse skills in Virtualization (VMware), Storage, Server Hardware (HP Blades/Proliant servers), OS (Windows Server/RHEL) and Networking knowledge.
· 10+ years of designing, migration and implementing complex Data Center solutions in Linux/Windows Server environments.
· An ideal candidate will have experience with the following technologies: VMware vSphere, Site Recovery Manager, vRealize Suite, Horizon View, NSX, Microsoft Hyper-V, and KVM.
· Previous, demonstrated experience migrating an on premise to on prem environments or on prem to any cloud/virtualized environment
· Basic networking features & constraints including VPN, Direct Connect, Subnetting, Routing, etc.
· Proven design, planning and implementation experience with compute
· Strong experience with Migration and Hybrid Migration projects and programs
· Moderate Network, firewall configuration and router troubleshooting experience
· Working knowledge of most relevant operating systems (Windows Server, RHEL)
· In depth background working with HP Server hardware (Blades/C7000 Servers)
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Elk Grove, IL
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Infrastructure Technical Lead (Data Center)
Location: Elk Grove, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349789
Posted Date: 12/16/2018