SharePoint Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 18 month contract opportunity for a Support Analyst with a strong background in SharePoint with our Fortune 100 Financial Services Company. This is an onsite position at our client location in Charlotte, NC or West Des Moines, IA. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following: provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported; performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; updates, creates and tests the business continuation plan; may coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
- 5+ years systems support analysis experience.
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 5+ years of SharePoint experience (2010, 2013, and 2016)
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge working with all the associated SharePoint business intelligence services including PerformancePoint Service, Excel Services, Business Connectivity Services, and Visio Services
- Experience with the Dashboard Designer interface and know how to create and configure data connections/sources
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server a plus
– Advantage Reference # 349853
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SharePoint Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349853
Posted Date: 12/20/2018