Biologics Manufacturing Technician - Bedford, MA
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Biologics Manufacturing Technician in Bedford, MA. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 6:00AM-2:30 OR 7:00AM-3:30PM (this is flexible based on the workers' commute).
Education/Experience: High School diploma or higher. 1-3 years’ experience preferable in Biotechnology and or working in a laboratory or life sciences environment.
Works in Sterile Processing prepping and preparing Biocoat and Reagent equipment and utensils along with autoclaving. Works in a team environment keeping to a schedule and timing out the process to clean and sterilize equipment.
• Performs standard mixtures of cleaning products for sterile process.
• Follows washing and drying schedule according to sterile requirements per SOP.
• May assist in quality control testing on a variety of issues.
• Interacts with Quality Assurance to identify non-conformance issues.
• Uses autoclave schedule to perform sterile processing transactions.
• Assembles kits and performs simple vialing and media production.
• Uses ERP system to perform production transactions.
• Participates in other plant activities including Kaizens and 5S blitzes.
Working conditions are in a wet and open space. Work in clean rooms, general lab, autoclave and cold room ranging from 2 to minus 20 degrees Celsius, where specified PPE for each area is required. Frequently lifts and/or moves material and/or objects up to 25 pounds. May handle hazardous material in controlled environment.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Biologics Manufacturing Technician
Location: Bedford, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349873
Posted Date: 12/12/2018