ESI GPU/ML/DL Performance Test Engineer - Austin, TX
ESI GPU/ML/DL Performance Test Engineer.
Computer lab work environment
Validation of New Dell ESI Product Technologies.
Key mandatory skills/experience in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, GPUs and IPUs.
- • Strong experience analyzing requirements, functional specifications, design specifications and other technical documentation and using that to develop test strategies and plans.
- • Experience with installing, debugging, and executing open source software frameworks in a Linux environment.
- • Ability to develop Linux / BASH shell scripts, Perl and Python packages to support testing and deployment activities in different environments.
- • Understanding of Server/Storage products, including devices and technologies such as Server BIOS and BMC, Dell iDRAC, PCIe Switches, NVMe and SAS/SATA drives, GPGPUs, PDUs, Serial Switches, etc., and deployment / management tools and capabilities.
- DMTF’s Redfish knowledge a plus
- • Have good understanding of Linux and Windows environments and applicability of solutions based on Linux and Windows environment on top of enterprise class dense and traditional server platforms.
- • Work with the development teams to triage and root cause firmware issues
- • Strong experience in testing embedded server control and management systems.
- • Experience with FPGA and/or CPLD architecture, coding and related system architectural design and implementation a plus.
- • Working understanding of PCIe topologies and system impacts of PCIe device interaction.
- • Working knowledge of the following standards: SAS/SATA, PCIe, DDR3/4, I2C, NCSI, Ethernet
- • Strong ability to identify potential product weakness and be able to provide design guidance and recommendations for improvements to subsequent redesigns
- • Working independently under aggressive timelines.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: ESI GPU/ML/DL Performance Test Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349955
Posted Date: 12/13/2018