SR. HR Generalist - Louisville, KY
Provide support in all areas of Human Resources, i.e. recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, training, database administration, special projects, and specifically supporting the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management, in accordance to Client’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and assists management in all staffing and recruiting activities, search firms, university relations, and advertising.
- Prepares and sends offer letters.
- Manages immigration process for employees.
- Manages and maintains computer requisition database.
- Conducts formal company orientation with new hires.
- Maintains record keeping within Client standards.
- Counsels management on Federal and State Employment law.
- Creates and maintains training matrices and associate training records.
- Ensures associate information in HRIS systems is accurate and up to date.
- Answers employee queries related to payroll and other HR related matters.
- Monitors the effectiveness of employee relations programs and policies.
- Assists in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, and/or meetings.
- Functions as the HR deputy for all programs based on the requirements of the Client Program Management System.
- Propose action plans and participate in their deployment.
- Supports benefits administration.
- The employee is responsible for conducting their job within the Client standards
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SR. HR Generalist
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 349984
Posted Date: 12/13/2018