Web Developer - Mountain View, CA
Creative Engineer / Web Developer
We are currently seeking a Creative Engineer for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA. As a Creative Engineer, your front-end web development expertise will be leveraged to launch marketing sites supporting product launches, events, and campaigns. You will partner closely with Product and UX teams to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. You will be responsible for the creation of high quality, world-class web content for desktop and mobile devices. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, and internationalization. It should be modular, reusable, and well-documented to the benefit of the greater team.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging, and informative websites for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.
- Have a voice in the design process and contribute UX design feedback.
- (6) years of experience developing websites and applications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web standards including ES6, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Experience writing unit and/or end to end tests - Cross discipline communication and organizational skills
- Coding consistency and attention to detail
- Experience implementing accessibility standards
- Contributions to open source
- Sass, Gulp, Node.js
- Protractor, Jasmine, Karma
- Coding to a style guide & linting
- DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
- Git workflows (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349995
Posted Date: 12/13/2018