IT Recruiter - Evansville, IN
Our client in Baltimore, MD has an opening for a contract recruiter to help through June, 2019. Please review the description, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
The Recruiter must possess the ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant, to educate clients and HR Partners on process, procedure and best practices.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment is required.
Experience recruiting and networking in the IT field is required; COBAL/iSeries knowledge required.
Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques required; experience with WorkDay highly preferred.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Working industry knowledge related to IT markets.
• Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels (from entry level to executive).
• Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
• Working knowledge of applicable market employment laws, as relates to Recruiting.
• Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
• Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
• Highly technically savvy - able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
• Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques and use of social media in talent attraction.
• Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
• Ability to solve problems and come to solution on projects, key issues and obstacles
• Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
• Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's business and or technical background
• Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
• Demonstrated recruitment tactics development and execution
Section 4: QUALIFICATIONS
Indicate education, experience and any additional traits required to be successful in the role.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent training and experience
• 2 to 4 years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a past paced recruiting environment
• A minimum of 2 years experience recruiting in IT, specifically COBAL/iSeries.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Recruiter
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350106
Posted Date: 12/14/2018