IMS Technician - Addison, NY
Top 2 Required Technical Skills:
- Software development experience with VB and VB.net
- SQL experience and/or knowledge
Scope of Position
- Analyst for IMS solution delivery
- Developer for Integrated Manufacturing Systems (IMS) GE Prophecy solution and SSRS solutions.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and implement software solutions
- Interact with customer to gather and define system requirements
- Review and respond to documented issues related to a system change
- Provide oversight of development work.
- Monitor the quality of the output to ensure end product meets required specifications.
- Trouble-shoot complex applications problems or other IT problems that may have a significant impact on the business
- Utilize Software Development Life-cycle processes
- In depth understanding of SQL Server software and in developing complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures and reporting services reports (SSRS).
- In depth understanding of .Net, ASP, and VB
- Ability to work independently to develop, test, troubleshoot, and document system requirements
- Ability to accurately and effectively communicate the status of tasks
- Ability to provide accurate estimates of the time and effort required to complete tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and management
- Ability to work with end users to develop requirements
- GE Prophecy experience
- Experience developing solutions for manufacturing applications
- Experience utilizing Team Foundation Server
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree required Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership)
- Self-starter and takes ownership for deliverables and deadlines
- Team player
- 1-3 years of experience is acceptable, more than 3 years of experience is preferred.
- This is more of an entry level developer role.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IMS Technician
Location: Addison, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350125
Posted Date: 1/24/2019