Web Engineer - Fremont, CA
We are looking for a Web Engineer for a contract in Fremont, CA
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with developers, clients and IT management for web systems environments.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with web and e-commerce application installations, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate web systems with existing systems, enabling the creation of new or expanded web enterprises.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems involving the maintenance and/or creation of web sites and e-commerce applications and their integration into the existing systems environment.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills Experience in 24X7 Production Support Environments
- Experience with Tomcat
- Experience with Apache
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with WebLogic
Nice to haves:
- Exposure or experience with F5s,
- Exposure to batch processing,
- Experience with SunOne,
- Experience with HP OVO,
- Experience with Introscope
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350251
Posted Date: 12/19/2018