Business Development Manager EPC - Chanhassen, MN
The mission is to develop projects, and sign profitable & effective business for Global E&C Solutions in USA/ Canada in order to maximize Global E&C Solutions' short-term, midterm, and long-term sales. The position will have input into the Oleochemicals programs (Product Development).
• Seek and establish partnerships needed to successfully meet sales targets.
• Lead individual target efforts together with proposal management, technology, legal and other involved disciplines.
• Ensure that AL risk management processes are respected and executed for acquiring business.
• Proper handover to project management after contract signature/ effectiveness as the case maybe.
• Follow AL governance rules in the work process.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical); Master's or MBA preferred
• 10-15 years work experience in Oil & Gas, refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical industry including minimum 5 years hands-on industrial sales, business development background.
• Sales, business development in the area of oleochemicals and familiarity with E, EP, EPCM, EPC models.
• Expertise in contract negotiations.
• Estimation knowledge preferred.
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Analyzes financial data and can develop business models and project models
• Analytic capability
• Interpersonal skills
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Development Manager EPC
Location: Chanhassen, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350354
Posted Date: 12/18/2018