Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer - Round Rock, TX
Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Round Rock, TX
The Services IT UX team is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to design world-class user experiences for internal users. The position is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions. As Salesforce Analyst/Developer you will spend a considerable portion of your time collaborating with team of Designers, SME and business leaders in building quick prototype of a possible solution which can be shared and tested with the end users.
You will immerse yourself in the business, learning how things work, analyzing current processes with an eye toward aligning processes with technology to deliver the best user experience and improve efficiency of the overall solution. You’ll evaluate and document business, departmental and user needs as functional requirements, and develop and deliver ideas and plans to meet those requirements.
- Work in collaboration with the designers to understand business requirements and translate them into intuitive digital experiences on Salesforce Platform. • Influence and share knowledge of Salesforce development to fellow designers.
- Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Works across multiple projects under immediate supervision of the Sr UX Manager, and exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on projects.
- Handles as much internal development, programming and customization internally, as feasible.
- Develops and creates advanced-level customized reports and dashboards.
- Uncovers areas of prime need and documents business requirements in the design session with the users.
- Creates project and system enhancement proposals and plans based on observations, gaps and improvement opportunities and transfers business needs into Salesforce and other technology requirements.
- Validates test cases and results against requirements and finally users in collaboration with the Designers.
- Assesses the scope, impact, outcomes and results of projects, new functionality and new processes.
- Stays apprised of technology advances and salesforce features to create and maintain a future state roadmap that contains the target advancement needs of the business.
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM or ERP.
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product.
- Salesforce.com Developer certification, highly desired
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems or Technical program.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator or developer
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst/Developer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350447
Posted Date: 12/19/2018