Instructional Designer - New York, TX
We are currently seeking an Instructional Designer for a 6-month contractual opportunity with an excellent client in New York, NY.
**Portfolio link / work samples are required
- Consult with curriculum manager(s) and subject matter experts on appropriate learning solutions.
- Conduct needs analysis and develop instructional solutions and evaluation plans.
- Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including web-based, instructor-led, and blended instruction.
- Create assessment questions and methodologies to measure learner performance and retention.
- Manage the relationship and development of content with key Subject Matter Experts.
- Write clean, simple copy to communicate complex topics concisely in voice and tone.
- Author slides, workbooks and instructor notes as needed.
- Work hand-on in the eLearning course authoring tool (Evolve) to create and update course content.
- Work with internal teams to create graphics, videos, build courses, and implement in the learning management system.
- BA/BS Degree in Instructional Design or related area (e.g. teaching and learning, interaction, gaming, graphic design, visual communications, product design, journalism, writing, the Arts).
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Instructional Design or Course Development.
- Success designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality, impactful learning solutions.
- Specific experience designing Instructor Led courses and workshops.
- Portfolio of eLearning and Instructor-Led training work.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, experience in complex group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Substantial proven success in sales enablement training.
- Experience creating blended learning solutions combining eLearning in-person training.
- Experience developing highly interactive instructor-led online workshops.
New York, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Location: New York, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350524
Posted Date: 12/19/2018