IT Project Manager - Round Rock, TX
IT Project Manager / 350530
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Round Rock, TX
5 years' experience in a Technical or IT, large company experience preferably in migrations and systems upgrades.
This role reports to the leader of SRO PMO team and drives all aspects of Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all Cybersecurity, Product Security, IT and Business segments.
Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
May be responsible to coordinate tasks and deliverables for multiple Project Managers and Business Partners .
Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
Ensures consistency and adherence to client standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting. Emphasis on the Execution Phases.
Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
Day to Day Activities:
- Scheduling, task follow-up, task assignments, interviewing business partners, negotiating commitments, reporting.
- 3 projects in play currently - communicating status, identifying risk.
- Be able to work with application owners, inventory or equipment refresh.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Large company experience, preferably in migrations and systems upgrades
- Active Directory, VPN, Identity experience preferred.
- PMP preferred.
- Service Now experience preferred.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350530
Posted Date: 12/19/2018