Customer Care/Service Engagement Manager - Southfield, MI
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Customer Care/Service Engagement Manager to work on a team at our client site in Southfield, MI. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 2 years related customer service experience in the telecommunications industry
• Must demonstrate project management experience in planning and organizing data from various sources into concise, relevant information
• Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
• Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
• Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in diverse groups
• Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player with a great passion to succeed
• Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks and projects in an ever changing environment
• Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer. Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service turn up. Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls. Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
• Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
Project and implementation management in the telecommunications industry is a must have.
Valid driver's license required.
Some travel required.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Care/Service Engagement Manager
Location: Southfield, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350603
Posted Date: 12/21/2018