Project Manager - Mountain View, CA
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6-month contractual opportunity with an excellent client in Mountain View, CA. The qualified candidate will work with business leads to manage campaign studies; manage multiple concurrent work streams, each with multiple facets, in varying stages and implement new ideas effectively within the company culture. He/she will employ a customer-focused approach to liaise between internal account managers, engineers, and partners outside. Anticipate customers’ needs, provide functional subject matter expertise, apply analytical skills, manage complex projects to major milestones, and prepare executive briefings and project presentations (ability to tell the story).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Triaging data
- Communicating daily with engineers, account managers and external stakeholders
- Evaluating data for Ad campaigns
- BA/BS in any field
- 2+ years of working experience
- Familiarity with YouTube AdWords campaigns
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Deep interest and ability to analyze data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with gSuite (Google calendar, docs, etc.)
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350607
Posted Date: 12/20/2018