.Net Developer - Des Moines, IA
The team uses Visual Basic.NET, T-SQL, and SQL Server 2012 (Database and Reporting Services) to provide mission-critical functionality for our customers. In addition, we have integrated our custom-coded solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to provide our customers with unique and efficient solutions.
The team is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead in application development efforts, and provides third-level production support for applications.
Other duties may include:
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to create new or update existing functionality.
- Provides coding guidance to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Using SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of applications.
- Unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions.
- Lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 platform
- 7+ years of web application development experience with ASP.NET and C#
- 5+ years in a Development Lead role
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- 3+ years of software development and unit testing in the following areas: SOAP/Web Services, Enterprise Services Design & Development, Troubleshooting
- Experience leading offshore development resources
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 is helpful
- Extensive hands on experience with XML.
- Experience in Entity Frame Work and LINQ
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350611
Posted Date: 12/20/2018