SalesForce / Apex Developer - Charlotte, NC
SalesForce / Apex Developer
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Charlotte, NC
- 7+ years development leading large SFDC projects.
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- Creating, updating and enhancing the SFDC objects and APEX code.
- Enhance and create XML payload to send to downstream systems.
- Providing production support and troubleshooting of Docforce.
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA
Senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses. Analyze highly complex business requirements. Write functional documents and design technical specifications. Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications. Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff. Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans. Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents. Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases. Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SalesForce / Apex Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350794
Posted Date: 12/24/2018