.Net Posting - North Brunswick, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a .Net Developer to work onsite in North Brunswick, NJ. This is initially a 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Front office developer required to continue build of Commodities desktop platform for Commodities traders and other business users.
- Requires very strong technical knowledge of .NET/C#/WPF and a solid foundation of UI design methodologies.
- Must be able to write highly functional code in a structured manner.
- Successful applicant will help enhance, build and deliver application components into Commodities Technology concerned with trading, pricing, risk, static/market data management, recon and regulatory reporting:
- Design and build of new applications and/or work on existing apps
- All aspects of the SDLC including testing, reviews etc.
- Production Support as required
- Work with upstream, downstream, QA, automation, EGS partners, and other technology teams as needed
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET/WPF/MVVM/GUI Development
- Work in a Capital Markets environment, especially front office role
- Experience building Front office real-time UI
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 350810
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Posting
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350810
Posted Date: 12/27/2018