IT Project Event Coordinator - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for two (2) IT Project Event Coordinators (3 years IT Project Management experience required). This has an estimated initial duration of 6 months (potential maximum duration of 24 months). Check out the qualifications below. If you meet these, please apply online.
Title: IT Project Event Coordinator
Location (can work in any of the following): Scottsdale, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; St. Louis, MO; Charlotte, NC
- 3+ years’ IT project management experience
- Experience in corporate meeting and event planning.
- Experience with event registration management software.
Note: This position is onsite, will not travel.
- Responsible for leading smaller scale, lower risk projects and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are typically department-focused and/or lower in risk, scope and complexity. Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, tracks project/budget status, identifies and negotiates resolution of issues, escalating as necessary and ensures project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Participates on project teams to complete more complex project work.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May assist with project risk analysis.
Adv. Ref. #: 350891
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Project Event Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350891
Posted Date: 1/8/2019