Business Consultant - Agile and Waterfall - Plano, TX
Position: Business Consultant
FLSA Status: Exempt (Full time employee)
Report to: Sr. Solution Architect
Working Location: Plano, TX - This position will be stationed at their client’s office in Plano (January to March) and may be required to come to their main office in Dallas (Coppell: Near 635, 114 Freeway) 2-3 times a month.
After March, there is a possibility that this position may work at the main office in Dallas to support their other clients. You need to be willing to commute to Plano area as well as to their Dallas area.
Our global IT business solutions client company, a provider of innovative retail and manufacturing product solutions and services, is looking for a Full-time Business Consultant with Agile and Waterfall experience preferred.
The Business Consultant acts as the liaison between a client in Japan and its US operations.
This position plays a key role in communicating between the two companies in different countries in order to successfully complete projects.
This includes, but not limited to, evaluation of communication gaps and translation of business needs to solutions.
This individual is proficient in all things related to gathering requirements, feature tracking, and change management activities across IT and business teams.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask for more details during your interview):
• Reside in IT department of client’s office, promote and support their IT projects.
• Confirm and consolidate the tasks of managing progress and issues with client's teams.
Support Defining Requirements
• Confirm satisfaction of client’s requirements, confirm and fill in inefficiency, organize and systemize.
• Evaluation of the function of the created application.
Support reporting to Japan HQ.
• Consolidate and summarize the progress and issues, communicate with Japan HQ.
• Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
• Responds to inquiries about projects.
• Establishes and maintains liaison with the various parties to move current projects forward and in line with expectations of the stake holders.
5 + years of experience with Business Requirements Definition
3-5 years Business Requirements and process flow writing experience
3-5 years software support experience
1-2 years of experience with various software development methodologies
BA/BS in analytics, informatics, computer science, or business and/or equivalent experience preferred
Fluency in English (Japanese speaking skills to communicate with the client is preferred but not mandatory)
Organization skills and communication expertise by understanding technology terms
Project management experience
Experiences with task management systems
Experience in elicitation of Business Requirements
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Consultant - Agile and Waterfall
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 350909
Posted Date: 12/26/2018