Mechanical Designer / Long-Term Project - Ponca City, OK
Provide an environment and system that results in all work being conducted safely, environmentally friendly, and technically sound. All compliance requirements will be met.
Responsible, accountable, and will deliver on all commitments.
Provide design and drafting expertise to develop, mechanical detail design packages for projects and turnarounds.
Provide quality design packages that satisfy the Refinery Standards and Guidelines.
Must be able to create a design schedule and complete projects in a timely manner.
Must be able to work with very little supervision.
Strong project and CAD experience. (Microstation experience a plus)
Must be a good communicator both verbally and written.
Must be able to gather field data and measurements.
Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
Strong team player
Will review and check vendor drawings.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent degree
• Demonstrated mechanical proficiency
• Proficient with CAD software
• Familiarity with industry codes and standards
• 5 to 15 years experience in mechanical design or related field with at least two years experience in piping and/or structural design
• Experience with AutoCAD a plus
• Ability to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Motivated self starter
• Able to organize and prioritize work and manage several projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Ponca City, OK
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Designer / Long-Term Project
Location: Ponca City, OK
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350989
Posted Date: 12/27/2018