Project Coordinator - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for a Sr. Business Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. This role will be part of the Artificial Intelligence Planning and Provisioning team. We are looking for a strong task coordinator – someone with good organization skills and attention to detail. Doesn’t have to be a certified project coordinator.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Prior experience monitoring and tracking tasks related to project planning and hardware provisioning.
- Project Management/Coordination experience
- Experience tracking status for efforts with a significant amount of events
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
– Advantage Reference # 351024
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351024
Posted Date: 1/3/2019