Sr. Web Developer w/ Java/LifeRay (Remote) - Waltham, MA
Full Time Permanent Opportunity-Work Remotely!
Join one of the largest and fastest growing Staffing Firms as an internal employee developing and supporting their Web Platform.
MUST have proven experience in Web Development on a Java based platform. Liferay Portal experience required!
You will be part of a small, remote team.
1. Develop, enhance and maintain company web sites, web applications and portals using the Java platform and Liferay Portal.
2. Participate as a team member in projects.
3. Provide support for existing web sites, web applications and portals.
4. Troubleshoot issues.
5. Gain an in-depth knowledge of the existing web platforms/environments to identify opportunities to enhance the existing environment with new platforms and tools.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Ability to understand and support the vision and values of Staffmark Group.
2. 6+ years’ experience in developing and supporting websites and web applications on the Java Platform and Liferay Portal.
3. Experience in at least three of the following: Java, JSP, JSF, ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET
5. Experience with Liferay Portal development required.
6. Experience with Talend Data Integration Platform a plus.
7. Experience with OSGI a plus.
8. Knowledge of current trends in front-end design/development of websites for multiple devices.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
1. Ability to work full-time with periodic evening and weekend work.
2. Ability to work effectively from home or in the office.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Web Developer w/ Java/LifeRay (Remote)
Location: Waltham, MA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 351051
Posted Date: 12/31/2018