Project Manager / MA - Southborough, MA
Our client a well-known technology company located int Southborough, MA is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to take control of their internal integration needs. The ideal person would have an IT PM background and be able to hit the ground the running with little or no ramp up time. This is a long term highly visible project communicating with internal employees here and abroad.
Project/Program Management – IT-
Location: Southborough, MA-351090
- Drives all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments.
- Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects.
- Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Manages a broad, complex portfolio of projects as well as overall business programs that contain multiple projects that require high levels of functional integration and change management
- Responsible for driving change and continually improving the efficiency of the Project Management department
- Can work in multiple roles throughout the project life cycle including development
- Projects will have large teams and will be globally dispersed, both with IT and business team members
- The Projects and Programs usually have global impact and have complex business and technical challenges
- Works under direction of IT executives and will keep them informed of project status
- Develops Program Management standards for multiple areas within the department
- May prepare, present, distribute project, program, or portfolio information to all levels of the company and Customer management and staff; as well as others both internal and external to the organization; represents the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external resources
- May be responsible for all or multiple aspects of the Project Management Office (PMO) functions for a particular portfolio
- Has extensive interaction with internal customers and senior business leadership
- Responsible for mentoring and developing the team members within the Project Management department.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager / MA
Location: Southborough, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351090
Posted Date: 12/31/2018