Desktop Support Office 365-PowerShell - Round Rock, TX
This is a position for someone with a drive and passion for technology, security, and a wide range of responsibilities.
The position is; 30% office 365 desktop support, 30% systems administration, and 40% PowerShell automation. It is a team-based position where the successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone, and level 2,3 engineers.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Troubleshoot office 365 data inconsistencies and issues with onboarding office 365 services by analyzing identity issues in a federated hybrid azure environment;
- Support Office 365 environment, OneDrive, Microsoft SSPR, PIM, and IDM.
- Provide input and participate in cloud identity onboarding processes and workflows;
- Provide end-user Desktop support as it pertains to azure cloud foundry and Office 365 services;
- Utilize PowerShell for troubleshooting and automation of Azure RBAC roles
- Serve as escalation point for any advanced issues and assist team members with resolving customer issues.
- Create Knowledge based documents for new and existing issues encountered during office 365 cloud service deployments.
- Identify technical gaps to operationalize IT support teams and communicate new issues to various teams.
Day to Day Activities
- Correct and coordinate data at source of truth
- Document the interlocks and Process Flows and Data Exchange for the Identity Management Area
- Recommend Process Improvements Construct and Run Reports Construct and Automate Workflows
- Troubleshoot Identity Issues with Users, Accounts, and Data
- Make recommendations and implement solutions to prevent Document Use Cases and Workflows for areas where ID’s are generated
- Collaborate with Interlocks including O365 Products to ensure Users can properly utilize tools
- Education and/or Experience - Associates, technical school, or bachelor's degree
- Cloud based technology experience, Office 365, One Drive for business, Skype for Business
- 2 - 5 years of IT Infrastructure and maintenance support
- Previous Active Directory administration, DHCP, DNS
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN/WAN routing and connectivity issues
- General knowledge of routing, switching, and firewalls
- 2-5 Technical writing experience.
- 2-5 years Powershell Experience.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Desktop Support Office 365-PowerShell
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351092
Posted Date: 12/31/2018