System Administrator - Houston, TX
IT System Administrator to provide operational support of Subsurface Storage systems within the ETC Business Unit in Houston, TX. The Storage System Admin will have the opportunity to support high-end technical infrastructure for Geological & Geographical (G&G) applications and visualization. The position has the potential to continuously extend.
• 5-7 years of NetApp Storage system administration and maintenance experience/Level 3 NetApp Storage system experience and support required.
• Linux System administration experience required.
• Experience administering and managing NetApp versions Data ONTAP, 7 mode, and Cluster Mode (C Mode) required.
• High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster, storage, and network environments required.
• Provide consulting and support for Advanced Computing solutions across , including High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster, storage, and network environments; high-end technical infrastructure for Geological & Geographical (G&G) applications and visualization; and enterprise Data Science and Data Analytics platform solutions.
• Design, deploy, and manage servers, storage, and networks specific to the Advanced Computing needs of ETC and Upstream.
• Deliver solutions incorporating technologies including clustering, virtualization, and parallel storage.
• Perform provisioning, monitoring, maintenance, and other processes.
• Consult with internal geophysical and reservoir engineering teams on critical services and research projects. Provide ongoing improvement of support processes.
• Ensure solutions align with vision, principles, architecture, and standards.
• Ensure information protection and security.
• Maintain and execute BCP and DR (business continuity and disaster recovery) plans.
• Evaluate and recommend system upgrades and capacity adjustments.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351262
Posted Date: 1/3/2019