ETL Developer - Charlotte, NC
Title: ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
The role will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading and provide support for Hortonworks and Quantitative Analytics tools and Platform.
• Administer the Model Risk platform and provide day to day support for the users
• Responsible for supporting Hortonworks Hadoop HDP/HDF platform, Spark clusters, ETL/ELT tools, open source tools (R, Python, Scala/Java) and Visualization tools.
• Provision Notebooks and Development tools and libraries as requested by Model Validators
• Responsible for configuration management of all environments
• Proactively monitor the platform using best practices to ensure optimal performance and resource utilization. Qualifications:
• Horton Work Hadoop platform administration experience installing and configuring HDP services like HDFS, YARN, Hive and Spark
• Experience working and navigating Linux Servers
• Experience with installing, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Data Wrangling tools, Jupyter/Zeppelin Notebooks and tools • Experience with Configuration and DevOps tools like Chef, Puppet
• Experience working with CI/CD tool like Git, JIRA, Jenkin, Artifactory.
• Experience in optimizing and troubleshooting application performance with tuning of Hive/HQL, LLAP, Spark.
• Experience in setting up Hadoop Security for Active Directory, PAM Authentication, Ranger for Authorization
• Experience with Google Cloud, AWS would be nice to have.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351350
Posted Date: 1/4/2019