Analyst, Strategic Planning Supply - Fountain Valley, CA
- Support Ad/Hoc requests, special projects, and manage systems settings as a super user in order to maximize organizational effectiveness in demand forecasting, supply replenishment, and expediting. 40%
- Develop and implement processes (or systems) improvements in order to maximize organizati onal effectiveness in demand forecasting, supply replenishment, and expediting. 20%
- Generate KPI reports to ensure effective communication of perf ormance against objectives for internal customers, external customers, and executive management. 20%
- Develop and administer a Supply Team training prog ram to ensure consistent performance and in order to maintain a high level of organizational intelligence. 10%
- Work closely with customers and vendors to support business and improve processes. 5%
- Develop, review, document, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs). Collabor ate with Supply Team leadership on auditing adherence to SOP’s. 5%
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Support any ad-hoc requests for analysis, information, special projects, or additional tasks.
- Create/Run queries in Data Warehouse (DW) based on requirements specified by manage ment.
- Periodically check Data Warehouse for data integrity, and work with systems to correct any issues.
- Monitor orders and work closely with Supply department to avoid any unnecessary orders. Recomm end changes for order management as required to support customer needs and MPA purchase targets.
- Take an active role in identifying and recommending modifications to the Parts System to aid in inventory planning and to improve customer service. Participate in the design, testing, and implementation of short and long term system enhancements.
- Study current forecasting and inventory management processes, and implement any necessary changes to improve accuracy and efficiency, with the goal of common, integrated processes to support OEs.
- Coordinate with OEs and Systems department to address any system problems effecti ng the planning and expediting of parts.
- Mon itor KPIs and provide direction to meet objectives.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports, OE brand updates, VIP presentations, and other executive summaries.
- Communicate with Management of MPA and OEs issues and resolutions to provide better customer service through process improvement.
- Provide guidance to S upply Analysts to meet department objectives for fill rate and inventory (MOS).
- Review and manage all assigned parts to meet department KPIs.
- Review and recommend changes to the Part Master to ensure tha t correct supply levels, supersession codes, and part control codes are maintained and accurate.
- Manage scrap process from beginning to e nd: review scrap lists from HQ, provide scrap analysis based on expected warranty retentions and forecasted demand, recommend scrap suggestions to supply analysts, route final scrap review for approval from management, administer final scrap in AMOS, and report scrap results to management.
- Review HQ final buy lists and make final buy recommendations based on expected warranty retentions a nd forecasted demand.
- Experience with inventory planning required
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-so lving skills required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel requi red
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Thorough understanding of complex inventory manage ment software
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access or other SQL Required
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelors Business Preferred
- Years of Experience Job Category Required/Preferred
- 3-5 years Required
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Analyst, Strategic Planning Supply
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351446
Posted Date: 1/4/2019