Corporate Travel Scheduler - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Corporate Travel Scheduler to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Strong attention to detail, Microsoft Office suite, working well under pressure, travel experience.
Responsible for the coordination of all ground/air travel logistics, itineraries, and hotel accommodations for Executive Events, such as the Board of Directors, Management Committee Meetings, Annual Shareholders Meetings, and Executive Staff Meetings.
Specific duties include:
1) Creating custom travel plans for each traveler utilizing Corning Aviation planes, commercial flights, trains, and various ground transportation companies.
2) Monitoring ground transportation, briefing drivers, and trouble-shooting any issues on site.
3) Acting as the point of contact for the Board of Directors for logistical support.
4) Arranging all travel, ground transportation, hotel for VIP customer visits to Corning, NY.
5) Acting as the travel lead for Investor Relations Meetings - coordinating all travel logistics for Corning presenters and staff.
6) Arranging all travel, ground transportation, hotel for all Management Committee off-site events.
7) Assisting with logistics and preparing materials for assigned events.
8) Assisting the Corporate Events team as schedule allows.
9) Assisting with other on-site logistics support as assigned.
10) Responsible for budget tracking and final budget summary document for assigned events.
11) Maintaining strict confidentiality of information gained while supporting meetings.
12) Responsible for the review and update of travel process documentation.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Corporate Travel Scheduler
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351516
Posted Date: 1/4/2019