Principal Software Developer - Round Rock, TX
Principal Software Developer / 351590
Duration: 1 year
Location: Round Rock, TX
- Undergraduate degree in computer science with a minimum of 8 years of software development experience, or a Graduate degree with 6+ years of experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks
- Experience working in building online commerce software
- Startup Experience
- Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
- Software development experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
Introduction Commerce Service’s (DCS) team is working to deliver additional features in the current Sales Applications enabling the sale of Solution products also know as ISG Products. These ISG Products have a different product structure compared to Legacy Dell products. They will also have different legal entity, pricing, order and taxation rules. Due to these differences, major changes are required in multiple applications in the Dell Commerce Services. All the required changes are to be delivered within specified timelines.
Scope of Services:
The scope of work is to deliver the above features by making the required changes in DCS Applications supporting the below Towers: 1. Product Services 2. Pricing Scope of Work Implementing the changes required to modify or add functionalities in the existing Dell eCommerce Applications to sell new Storage Products. Apart from making functional changes to meet business needs, also align the development with Future State Architecture.
We will be working to enable our services in regions around the world including: Canada, EMEA, APJ for all sales tools.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Principal Software Developer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351590
Posted Date: 1/8/2019