Software Development Staff Engineer - Round Rock, TX
Software Development Staff Engineer
We are looking for Software Development Staff Engineer candidates who have a strong background in services development for online commerce, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. Highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building software solutions to meet our business needs.
- · -Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once
- · -Candidates will work with very little direction, Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- • Undergraduate degree in computer science with a minimum of 4 years of software development experience, or a Graduate degree with 2+ years of experience.
- • Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- • Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- • Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- • Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- • Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
- • Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- • Experience with open source MVC frameworks
- • Experience working in building online commerce software
- • -Experience building public Web Services such as REST,SOAP
- • -Software development experience with .NET and C# -Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
Project Details: Introduction Dell Commerce Service’s (DCS) team is working to deliver additional features in the current Sales Applications enabling the sale of Solution products also know as ISG Products. These ISG Products have a different product structure compared to Legacy Dell products. They will also have different legal entity, pricing, order and taxation rules. Due to these differences, major changes are required in multiple applications in the Dell Commerce Services. All the required changes are to be delivered within specified timelines. Scope of Services
The scope of work is to deliver the above features by making the required changes in DCS Applications supporting the below Towers: 1. Product Services 2. Pricing Scope of Work Implementing the changes required to modify or add functionalities in the existing Dell eCommerce Applications to sell new Storage Products. Apart from making functional changes to meet business needs, also align the development with Future State Architecture.
We will be working to enable our services in regions around the world including: Canada, EMEA, APJ for all sales tools
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Development Staff Engineer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351595
Posted Date: 1/5/2019