Project Manager - Shoreview, MN
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manager professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Project Manager
- Location: Shoreview, MN
- Experience: 8 years
- Duration: 12 plus months
Required Qualifications include
- 10+ years of project management experience
- SDLC awareness
- Business Project Management to include business processes, resource management, communications; working knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- 8+ years project management experience
Preferred skills include:
- Direct Experience with one or more PCI related projects
- Lead and engage remote team members
- Communicate effectively with both technical and business partners throughout the project organization structure
- Ability to build, maintain, and execute from complex project plans, proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to help drive conversations, decisions, and prioritization, well organized and be able to keep detail records of conversations, action items, next steps, issues, etc.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Shoreview, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351722
Posted Date: 1/7/2019