Medical Assistant (20-25 hours week) - Wilmington, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Medical Assistant to work on a team at our client site in Wilmington, NC. The position is part-time (20-25 hours per week). Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Purpose of Position: Assist Plant Occupational Health Nurse in the day to day medical office operations.
Part-time position 20-25 hrs weekly
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
• Greets employees via phone or walk-in to determine needs and help provide appropriate support.
• Assist with file management including storing updated information, purging files as required by corporate guidelines and insuring privacy and other general administrative support for the medical organization.
• Manages databases such as FMLA to track and retrieve information as required.
• Schedule periodic, return-to-work examinations, special physical tests such as drug screens and FCEs
• Work in conjunction with the other plant organizations to communicate information or accomplish work including and not limited to Safety and HR.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• AAS Secretarial Science degree, Associates in Science and/or Health and Wellness degree or certificate or equivalent level of work experience
SKILL AND/OR WORK STYLE PREFERRED:
• Previous experience in medical environment strongly preferred
• Organizational/planning skills
• Customer Orientation and Service
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize as necessary
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility in daily routine
• Results oriented
UNIQUE OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Unquestionable integrity and confidentiality
• May require work outside 8-5 schedule
EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE USED:
• Word, Excel & Outlook
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Medical Assistant (20-25 hours week)
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351740
Posted Date: 1/8/2019