Business Systems Analyst - Round Rock, TX
Business Systems Analyst / 351782
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration 6 months with possible extension
This is a Business Systems Analyst position supporting internal finance customers (users) in the management of their global SAP systems and processes across the order to cash space.
Specific knowledge of SAP accounts receivable, (invoice, cash application, collection, reports and interfaces to transactional G/L, tax, product data, customer account data and other associated interfaces) supporting the cash to collect process is required. Daily actions consist of activities supporting upcoming quarterly releases of new features/enhancements, software compliance changes, defect resolutions and/or new roadmap projects rolling into the SAP production environment.
Work with internal DellEMC business partners to gather and document AS IS and To BE requirements, manage system changes, problem solve issues, support teams doing the testing of proposed solutions on the SAP platforms.
May also become involved in SAP and Oracle Financials AR cross-over transformation discussions as new roadmap projects are identified.
Fast paced international team environment.
Heavy reliance on email and call in meetings, managing changes in requirements and/or priority sets.
High attention to detail needed.
- BS Degree in MIS or Computer Science or Finance with five or more years of direct experience in the delivery and support of large international SAP implementations covering the accounts receivable process space. Experience working with remote based dev/support teams.
- Excellent teaming skills, problem solving skills and ability to take business requirements and turn out a process flow.
- Excellent communications skills and financial business acumen.
- Must have an end to end mindset on quote to cash process space.
- Must have experience working within an Agile software development process.
- Any candidate with prior experience implementing Oracle Financials would be highly desired (not required).
How does this resource fit on the team:
- Excellent opportunity to join the global team supporting order to cash processes.
- Future opportunity to engage with teams working on the global long term plans across the AR space including possible exposure to Oracle Financials AR based processes.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351782
Posted Date: 1/8/2019