Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Business Support Consultant
6+ month contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s Business Consulting Group, which is housed within the Regulatory and Capital space. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with Capital Markets and be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
The Business Support Consultant will be responsible for supporting the Foreign Exchange (FX) remediation. A successful candidate will be responsible for tracking, organizing, and reporting on various FX Remediation efforts including large scale Technology changes as well as business specific process enhancements. The individual will work with various groups in FX Sales and Trading, Project Management Office, Technology, Compliance, Operations, and Operational Risk to understand key deliverables and coordinate groups to meet strict deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the current body of work in progress around the FX remediation, which includes supporting product and capability development within FX
- Driving the FX remediation work forward through active communication, organization, reporting, escalation, and progress tracking
- Distilling complex problems and information into a management friendly and digestible form
- Supporting the build out of a comprehensive multi-year strategy and roadmap through interactions with stakeholders and decision makers.
- Ensure priorities and objectives are met
- Building partnerships across the organization, forming strong relationship with key teams, to drive the body of work forward
- Tracking progress of all work within the roadmap, escalating issues to executive sponsors and business partners as needed
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Candidates must have a four year college degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- Strong candidates will possess superior verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate should be experienced in Capital Markets.
- Candidate should be a strategic problem solver with the ability to work effectively in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint skills
- Understanding of the FX Global Code
- Previous FX experience in a Front Office, Compliance, Project Management or Operational capacity
- Proven ability to deliver against strict deadlines
- Very organized and ability to self-prioritize workload
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and comfortable taking initiative
– Advantage Reference # 351902
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 351902
Posted Date: 1/8/2019