Capital Markets Business Analyst - New York, NY
Capital Markets Business Analyst
This position is currently not open to sponsorship. Only GC and Citizen candidate resumes will be reviewed. Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will be removed.
Location: New York, NY. (No remote)
Length of contract: 12-24 months
Job ID: #352071
Hourly rate: $65/hr.
Responsible for providing business analysis expertise for technology initiatives in a financial product area(s) and/or a functional area within the Securities businesses. Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions. Use technical expertise and in depth capital markets domain knowledge in the relevant product or functional area to develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements. Apply knowledge of industry and technology changes to meet business partner tactical and strategic goals. Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes. Participate in developing, planning and implementing re-engineering and process changes for greater efficiencies. Ensure effective system testing and project development lifecycle management within the area of responsibility. May manage others.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 4+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
- Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Capital Markets Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352071
Posted Date: 1/10/2019