Data Science Solutions Engineer - Fremont, CA
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Data Science Solutions Engineer. The person in this position can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. and will be expected to travel up to 70-80% depending on business needs. This is initially a six month contract position and it has the potential to extend well beyond that and/or convert to permanent.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
Some details are below, if this looks of interest to you please apply today!
• 10-15 years of applied experience with special expertise in Big Data and advanced analytical methodologies for solving large scale problems
• Strong background in Big Data and Advanced Predictive Analytics including an exposure to areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Intelligent Bots, Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks.
• Strong consulting experience (e.g. with a Big 4) with demonstrated success related with delivering Client engagements, Proposals, Pre Sales, RFPs, Sizing and Pricing the projects.
• Should be able to independently drive sales cycles at accounts as well as work with sales executives to help close consulting business.
• The selected person will work with client stakeholders, management, and business partners to achieve consensus, align with client business needs, and propagate innovative analytic thought leadership.
• Review deliverables at all stages to ensure quality control checklists are followed and that client expectations are met. Responsible for ensuring that modeling results and data are properly tested and validated.
• Broad project management experience seasoned by years of successful project execution and project leadership.
The ideal candidate should have Expertise/Familiarity with:
• Statistical modeling (Least Squares & Logistic Regression, GLM, Segmentation, Clustering, Dynamic Bayesian Networks, etc.)
• Machine Learning (Neural Networks, Random Forests, Support Vector Machines, etc.)
• Statistical analysis software (SAS, SPSS, R, SAP Predictive Analytics, etc.)
• SQL Programming experience in a relational database environment
• Scientific visualization (Tableau, qlikview, SAP Lumira, etc.)
• Reporting tools (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc.)
• Big Data and non-relational databases (Hadoop/pig)
• Building Big Data and Analytics solutions in Cloud environments
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 352117
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Science Solutions Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352117
Posted Date: 1/10/2019