Tibco Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for Tibco Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is an 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets
TIBCO Data Virtualization project is Java enterprise-grade middleware with a modular structure that supports all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. Build and manage virtualized views and data services that access, transform, and deliver the data your business requires.
Ideal candidate will have;
• Total 8+ years of development experience
• Extensive Experience with Studio in modelling, development, and resource management tool
• Experience with adapters to integrate with data source optimizers to ensure more accurate queries and higher performance, and ability to build additional custom adapters.
• Create views and data services graphically or via scripting languages as appropriate. SQL, SQL script,XQuery, XSLT, and Java functions.
• Strong experience with J2EE technologies.
• Familiarity with SQL standards and stored procedures.
• Expose active data sets using REST/SOAP based Web Services/JDBC/Hadoop/ODBC/Mongo DB/JMS.
• Design views and data services by combining data from disparate systems
• Migrate or promote cache table names, caching methods, refresh method, and cache policies and schedules
• Experience with Manager is the administrative console used to set up user IDs, passwords, and security profiles, as well as view logs, check server activity, and more
• Experience with deployment Manager including their resources, cache settings, server configurations, security profiles, and to simplify and automate your development lifecycle.
• Migrate or promote user and group IDs, security profiles, and other user and group information.
• Write the queries to use the most efficient join strategy (for example, hash join, sort-merge join, distributed semi-join, data-ship join, union-join flip, nested-loop join, and others
• Experience building active clusters/Analytical & Aggregate functions
• Experience Onboarding applications to GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, uDeploy, and uBuild
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Tibco Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352173
Posted Date: 1/10/2019