Web Services Business Systems Consultant - Minneapolis, MN
Web Services Business Systems Consultant
This position is not open to sponsorship at this time. No resumes will be reviewed from Recruiters or Agencies. GC and Citizen candidates required.
Location: Minneapolis, MN. (No remote)
Length of contract: 6-24 months
Job ID:# 352205
Hourly rate: $48-50/hr.
Job Description/Required skills:
- Experience with projects involving web-services and micro-services use in multi-tier, distributed application environments, middleware application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic or similar), large Java/XML applications, running on Unix servers in multiple nodes.
- Experience with projects implementing large Oracle databases, DB2, ETL tools (Ab-Initio), complex MQ clusters, and multi-node job and file transmission schedules.
- Strong leadership and team building experience, applying analytical and organizational skills to facilitate technical solutions to business needs, driving timely resolution of technical and non-technical project issues.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), negotiation and customer-relations skills, to not only lead internal technical teams but work with and influence many other partner teams, central PM-Office, and their management.
- Experience in complex project planning and scheduling using MS-Project, Project-Server or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in multiple releases, in different phases of development.
- Experience in tracking all project financials.
- Experience with advanced project methodologies applied to middleware Systems Development Life-Cycle (Agile and Waterfall).
- Wells Fargo experience preferred: working knowledge of WF project processes and tools such as PMUWS and Stamp.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Services Business Systems Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352205
Posted Date: 1/10/2019