Program Manager - Connersville, IN
· Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements (both customer and internally driven changes).
· Organize and lead Program Launch Team (PLT), Program review/GATE review.
· Responsible to ensure that assigned programs are launched On-Time, On-Budget, and at or Better than original business case objectives.
· Ensure that all program of production launch meet/exceed customer expectations (both internal and external customers)
· Common voice throughout life of the program having as much interaction with the customer, supplier, and internal functions as possible.
· Manage all aspects of the assigned program by effectively applying our methodology via Master Timing Schedules (MTS), Program alert bulletins, Program action register, etc.
· Effectively utilize Cost Request Process to manage change control and program integrity.
· Track all spending against the approved appropriations, prepare sourcing summaries, project countdown documents etc.
· Maintain launch team compliance to IATF procedures.
· Minimize our exposure risk and proactively communicate issues thereby driving team to make optimal decisions and develop / execute recovery plans as necessary.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5 – 7 years of Program Launch experience
· PMP preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills and good communication (both written and oral)
· MS Office Business Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
· Basic understanding of Financial Management models and documents
· Ability to utilize team concepts, along with solid organizational and problem solving skills
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Connersville, IN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 352269
Posted Date: 1/11/2019