Coordinator General/Technical Coordination - Dearborn, MI
- Meeting and Event Coordination: work with all OEM global offices to complete logistics for key OEM Research and Advanced Engineering meetings.
- Includes setup of meetings in Outlook, creating distribution lists, working with executive administration personnel to manage agendas and changes to meeting content.
- Must work well with people at all levels up to OEM Chairman, pleasant, flexible, easy to work with.
- Also support other special meetings and events setup: workshops, award ceremonies, technical shows, dept meetings, all hands meetings for R&A, Technical Advisory Council meetings, other dept events
- Financial Coordination: support data entry and reconciliation processes for parts procurement, ensure that all OEM financial controls and processes are in place, especially for department FAB credit card process reconciliation (familiar with Concur a plus).
- Support procurement for overall R&A organization--data entry, followup.
- Communications Management-Assist with Public Affairs related tasks, in developing strong relationship between OEM, and outside partners
- Schedule Management-Manage Director and dept schedules in Outlook and other reporting mechanisms.
- Facility Management-support the Facilities team to ensure that building labs and office runs smoothly; support building badging activity, building access requests
- Adminstrative Support: for Director, Dept Managers and dept personnel (Chief of Staff and Business Office) , and as needed for Research Technical Fellows and their activities.
- Support dept recordkeeping
- General administrative skills--meeting planning, administrative tasks, recordkeeping
- Strong ability to work with people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with OEM processes a plus
- Expert in Microsoft Tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
- Expert in Concur expense reporting tool
2 years experience in business operations
5+ years experience in business operations
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in Business
Bachelors Degree in Business or Technical or Communications
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Coordinator General/Technical Coordination
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352287
Posted Date: 1/10/2019