Project Manager - North Brunswick, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Project Manager to work onsite in Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC, St. Louis, MO or Phoenix, AZ. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with Risk Management and Change Management in a Financial Services environment.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Background in Corporate Risk, Financial Crimes, Ops Risk, or Legal
- Experience in Regulatory projects and interaction C-Level sponsors/executive leadership
- Strong communication skills, very organized and works well under pressure
- Proven skill in Risk Management, Financial Management, Change Management, and Issue Management.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and lead project to a successful outcome.
– Advantage Reference # 356226
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 352659
Posted Date: 2/14/2019