Sr. Program Manager (Data Center Transformation) - Des Plaines, IL
Contract Opportunity through end of September 2019 initially.
Must have background in IT Consulting Services as an Infrastructure Program Manager.
Infrastructure/Data Center Senior/Strategic Program Manager with proven experience managing a large demanding data center migration effort Program with significant complexity and time constraints. Requires ability to work with C level executives while managing a team of project managers. Ability to manage P&L within a baseline budget.
- Be responsible for customer program or project delivery, including individual component projects financial P&L
- Oversee very large/ complex projects / multiple regions or global with high/very high complexity and risk
- Provide reliable financial forecasts to management
- Identify and develop new opportunities with client, supporting early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
- Manage complex internal multi-function and/ or global delivery relationships with senior and executive ("C" level) client management
- Manage overall customer program, component projects PMs, and also may manage project team
- Manage internal as well as external resources with a team size greater than 40 people
- Be called upon to mediate difficult situations that have significant business impact; drive consensus across organizations
Des Plaines, IL
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Program Manager (Data Center Transformation)
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353022
Posted Date: 1/17/2019