Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a contract position in Charlotte, NC. In this position you will be asked to provide support for Capital Markets Technology and Wealth and Investment Management teams.
Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- provides service management functions and support for issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- Will help ensure proper procedures are followed across the environment, help ensure separation of duties rules and roles are followed properly.
- Maintain troubleshoot and support complex systems;
- evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported;
- help support migrations from development to production.
- Knowledge of PAC2000 and change management process and procedure.
- Knowing SDLC tools and have existing service management skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with both detail and big-picture processing
- Self-motivated, well organized with strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Presenting senior level initiative status reporting, requiring the ability to analyze data, provide context for LOB CIO leaders to present their portfolio status to senior management, and ensure current updates on a weekly basis
- Providing redundancy for the Platform Initiatives team to ensure coverage requirements
- Creating relationships across application development teams to assist in documenting challenges, ensuring proper prioritization of efforts, and escalating engagement
- Championing process improvements and automation of repetitive efforts in support of responsibilities
- 3+ years of infrastructure technology experience, development technology experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of experience supporting technology in a regulated environment
- 3 + years of direct technology leadership for geographically distributed teams
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353182
Posted Date: 1/21/2019