Senior PCB Designer I - Anaheim, CA
For more than a decade, our client has delivered superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout the world. As a top ten defense contractor in the world, we know the critical role our products and services play in the protection and defense of freedoms worldwide. They take their responsibility very seriously, and we are privileged to support our customers and the men and women who get the job done
• Design mixed signal PCBs (up to 16+ layers) from start to finish using Cadence Allegro suite of tools (16.5, 16.6, 17.2) - including stackup definition, component placement, routing, drawing creation (assembly, PWA, Bill of materials, etc).
• Perform activities related to Engineering Change Requests and Change Orders (ECR/ECOs) - incorporate redlines, investigate change requests, modify and update drawings and PCB designs, etc.
• Support OrCAD Capture CIS schematic capture for Electrical Engineers: provide guidance, requirements, consulting, generate schematic symbols and PCB footprints
• Perform detailed peer review of designs and of new submitted components (schematic symbol and PCB footprint) to the CIS CIP-E library.
• Support vendors and the disposition of inputs/deviation requests from PCB fabrication houses and assembly houses.
• High school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.) plus specialized training. Electrical Engineering background or degree preferred.
• 8 years+ of experience directly related to PCB Design.
• Strong experience and knowledge of IPC requirements and best practices.
• Exemplary organizational skills and written/verbal communication is required.
• Experience utilizing Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS, Allegro tools for PCB Layout and AutoCAD for drawing creation/updates as driven by ECR/ECOs.
• Experience with PCB Design best practices in relation to signal/power integrity.
• Experience with designing multilayer, high speed PCB designs utilizing blind/buried vias and signal integrity techniques such as via picket fences/guard traces.
• Experience with PCB Designs containing signal isolation, high voltage, and current is a plus.
• Experience with Mil standards and specifications is a plus.
If you are interested in applying, please email me at: Thomas.Cooper@advantageresourcing.com, call 408-452-8747 Ext.5354, or click the “Apply” button.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior PCB Designer I
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 353239
Posted Date: 1/24/2019